Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Blog New Me New Adventures




Once you believe in Jesus, you are a new made human being..and this is the most precious thing in your life, you are the luckiest, it's luckier than winning a lottery.


I can't agree with this more than I am now and forever ever.


Thus, I decided to create a new blog as a good kick start under the guardian of Lord.


After fooling around during the holidays, thought these days were so contented by meeting old friends and having great time with family, emptiness still invade. But not for now as I catched the demons inside, as soon as He touch me by a quiz in facebook.


Well, honestly, I did it just for fun. But I was totally shocked when getting the result. I was stunned, followed by tears. Nothing on earth can be more true than this. And for the very first time, my soul was like in Avril Lavigne's Innocent. Yeah, it's so beautiful. For being grateful for Jesus's love, the tears is wonderful.


Well, I didn't post the quiz because I have some bitchy FB friends who I dont like to share such precious thing with them.(sorry for being mean).


I need to reach for bible now, I will pray for everyone I love. Hope all of them are blessed by you too, my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment